Monday, February 28, 2011

The Dog Days are O-o-ver

... that's the song that's stuck in my head right now (by Florence + The Machine).  Yep my stressful days are week is over!   

We catered 7 different events in 3 days.  Wow.  Just reading out what I typed is making me tired all over again. By some miracle we survived!  Earlier today though, my tank was running dangerously low.  I was practically operating on fumes.  The kids' happy squeals and warm praises of our clients were the only things that were helping me talk and function like a semi-normal human being. 

I've got a thousand things I want to say, but unfortunately my befuddled brain is just not up to the task.  Forgive me.  I'll come up with a witty post tomorrow I promise.

Good night world! :-)   

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...