Saturday, November 27, 2010

Everyone has an Inner Geek

Buy ingredients.  Check.  Bake cakes. Check.  Prep chocolate and vanilla cake truffles.  Check.

Whew.  What a day.

I can't think of a better way to relax right now than by watching this. :))

 (Picture sourced from http://techpp.com/2010/09/23/10-ways-to-watch-big-bang-theory-episodes-online-for-free/)

Geeky fun!  I LOVE this sitcom.  It's like the ultra nerdy version of How I Met Your Mother.  I get such a kick out of this show.  Any show that can make a joke out of the Doppler Effect, and actually succeed in making it funny, deserves the highest of praises. 

I so wish I had a tub of Chef Tony's Parmesan Popcorn right now.

2 comments:

  1. I love this show! It's one of those things where it's a bit embarassing to admit that you got the joke because that would make you a geek as well hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know! They're so funny and it's icky that we get them haha. Ok cool so now I know I'm not alone. lol.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...